Engineering & Technical Talent Acquisition Solutions for the Diverse Needs of a Diverse Market
Staffing and talent acquisition is not a one size fits all solution. 180 Engineering works with hiring organizations to determine the best approach for securing top engineering and technical talent whether the selected approach be a retained search, contingency search or contract staffing. Likewise, we are passionate about sharing dynamic career opportunities with our engineering and technical talent network.
Regardless of the selected talent acquisition approach, 180 is a performance-driven organization. In fact, the numbers* tell the tale.
- Percentage of Placements Per Job Order
180 performs 62.5% higher than the national average.
- Percentage of Fills Per Contact
180 performs 75% higher than the national average.
- Time to Fill
180 fills positions in 37 fewer days than the national average – a 41% faster fill rate.
- Candidate Submittals to Candidate Hires
27% of 180’s candidate submittals lead to candidate hires, whereas the industry average is only 16%.
Contingency search services are no risk for hiring organizations as fees are not paid unless the hiring organization’s position is successfully filled. Giving employers a high quality short list of professionals with fast turnaround is what differentiates 180 as a premier recruiting and talent acquisition agency for engineering and technical professionals.
For candidates, our scrappiness and deep relationship with technical hiring managers greatly increases your visibility within the market.
180’s Contingency Search Solution:
- 180’s recruiters have demonstrated tenacity (we call it scrappiness) in filling contingency job orders
- The strength of the 180 candidate network drive results
- 180 fills 42% of contingency contracts while the national average is only 24%
Contingency Search Solutions Structure
- Fully paid on candidate start date
Some hiring organizations perceive that retained search is too risky and expensive. Why choose a retained search with 180? Because, a successful outcome is essentially guaranteed.
Within our retained search model, the bulk of the recruitment fee is paid by the hiring organization after the chosen candidate has been hired. Having established a model where the bulk of the fee is paid upon successful placement means that we are highly motivated to produce stellar results and risk is minimized for the higher organization.
180’s Retained Search Solution:
- Guarantees successful results
- Facilitates partnership between the hiring organization and 180 Engineering
- Minimizes risk for the hiring organization
- Delivers successful results for more challenging-to-fill positions
Retained Search Solutions Structure
- 1/3 paid at start of search
- 2/3 paid on candidate start date
- 120 day guarantee, replace at no cost
Contract staffing involves temporary placement of qualified candidates for a specific purpose. For companies that have an immediate employment need, contractors can be used to complete projects, hit deadlines, and boost productivity. Facilitated by an extensive network within Chicagoland area and the greater Midwest, 180 outperforms other firms within the engineering and technical realm.
Why contract staffing with 180?
- For hiring organizations, we fulfill immediate staffing needs within a wide range engineering and technical functions
- 180 helps job seekers capitalize on contract position opportunities that have become more prevalent in today’s workforce
- As in so many areas of 180 Engineering’s performance, the numbers tell the story
- While the national average contractor retention rate is only 70%, 180’s contractor retention rate is 98%
Contract Staffing Solutions Structure
- Fee built into contractor bill rate
- Billed monthly